Process & Project Engineer cum Commissioning Engineer
Responsibilities (MUST MEET) :- POME – Capture Biogas Plant
· Generate Design Drawing & Specification for the Overall Project Management prior submission for approval from the Project Manager / Customers
Liaise with customers/consultants/project managers concerning approval of plans and drawings, acceptance of work, progress of work, problem solving, etc.
Ensures that a project plan is developed and oversees the project from conception, planning, through to implementation with reference to contractual schedules
Responsible for Managing Project Sch and Outstanding Task details by utilizing Project Mgmt tools such as reports, tracking charts, checklists & provide regular status updates
· Lead & Manage the Project Team team to complete the assigned project in a timely & cost effective manner inline with the Safety & Quality Policies of the company
· Monitor the works carry out by Sub-Contractors to ensure the works are according to program and conformance to relevant specifications & standards & to the approved drawings
Co-ordinate with customers/consultants/suppliers/sub-contractors for swift and smooth project implementation transition
Identifies and resolves potential complications within the project and facilitates solutions for resolution. Leads completion of the in-use and final sign-off (FSO) milestones with all parties
Initiates and manages capital allocation requests, purchase requisitions, and purchase orders. Prepares request for quotes (RFQ) and initiate Variation Orders if necessary.
Coordinate goods delivery with suppliers and installations works with sub-contractors as required
Attend to all operational matters related to the daily running of the project
Attend site meetings and inspections, report regularly on progress and monitor project schedule
Provides leadership to team members to achieve project goals
Testing and Commissioning of the completed installations with Customers/Consultants/Sub-Contractors
Requirements (MUST MEET)
· Candidate shall preferably possess a Degree in M&E or equivalent Bio-Chemical Engineering
· With 2 – 3 years of Working Experience in the Related Field
· Married (Preferably)
· Proven capacity to maintain a positive attitude in a fast paced and deadline oriented environment.
· Good Autocad knowledge and skills
· Good M&E or engineering knowledge and/or Biogas Processes
· Demonstrated ability to manage and report project progress and appropriate milestones in a timely manner.
· Good communication skills, able to meet tight schedules and work independently and ability to multi task
· Proficient in MS Office applications. Microsoft Project knowledge is a plus
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Work visa sponsorship
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities