- Company Name: Teleperformance Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- Location: Penang
- Experience: 1 - 8 Years
- Keywords / Skills: Security Analyst,Senior Network Security Engineer,Firewall Administration,Firewall Security,Security Analyst,Security Consultant,Information Security
- Education: Bachelors/ Degree, Diploma, Masters/ Post Graduate
- Function: IT
- Role: Technical Support Engineer,Security Analyst
- Industry: ITES/BPO
Teleperformance is the global leader in outstanding customer experience.
We are the worldwide leader in Omnichannel customer experience. We've been providing superior customer care services for leading companies throughout the world since 1978, with expertise in many markets and verticals.
We work with people and for people to bring passion and excellence to our businesses like our own business. That is what we do. We transform passion into excellence.
With a large global footprint, we bring together best practices and experience from several countries worldwide combined with continuous innovation, the best mix of agents, efficient processes, intelligent analytics and strategic locations. This means rapid team assignment and a variety of solutions to provide a seamless and enriched customer experience wherever you need us.
We are moved by passion. It defines us. It motivates us. It moves us forward. And it is part of everything we do. Job Description
IT Security Operation Center Analyst (SOC)
- Do detailed and repeatable execution of all operational tasks
as documented in processes and
subordinate procedures. * Be responsible for monitoring the SOC situational awareness
and automation systems for security events and closing or escalating those events as necessary
maintain the group email address and distribution lists, answer
SOC main phone lines, and update all relevant documentation
such as shift logs and tickets. * Experience is using any SIEMS such as Splunk or others.
- ldentify, categorize, prioritize, and investigate events rapidly
triage and response guidelines for the enterprise using
commonly available SOC log sources and SIEM.
IT Sr Security Engineer
- Help plan and carry out an organization's information security strategy.
- Develop a set of security standards and best practices for the organization, and recommend security enhancements to management as needed.
- Develop strategies to respond to and recover from a security breach.
- Responsible for educating the workforce on information security through training and building awareness.
- Deploy security software, such as URL Filter, Data Loss Protection and data encryption programs, to protect organization sensitive information.
- Assist computer users with installation or processing of new security products and procedures.
- Conducts periodic scans of infrastructure and applications to find any vulnerability.
- Conduct penetration testing on company systems to proactively identify security weakness
- Constantly monitor the organization's networks and systems for security breaches or intrusions.
- Install software that helps to notify of intrusions, and watch out for irregular system behavior.
- Leads incident response activities to minimize the impact.
- Lead a technical and forensic investigation into how the breach happened and the extent of the damage.
- Prepare reports of their findings to be reported to management.
- Experienced in using any firewalls from Juniper, Cisco and others