- Handle daily accounting entries and able to keep a full sete of account.
- Handle Accounts Payable or Accounts Receivable
- Prepare daily bank reconciliation and handle cashflow report to ensure no discrepancy in banking record
- Maintain proper record and organisation of filling system.
- Responsible for day-to-day finance and accounts administration tasks, eg. Credit Notes for Stock Return & Sales Discount.
- Check on petty cash In / Out
- Preparing the payment.
- Check on staff expenses claim and input to staff claim template.
- Any other ad hoc assignment.
- Possess a minimum education level of LCCI or Diploma in Finance or Accountancy qualifications or equivalent.
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in the related field.
- Preferably Chinese Speaking candidates.
- Possess good knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures.
- Possess computer literate & Microsoft Excel knowleges and good knowledge of accounting software.
- Ability to work independently, organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Pleasant personality with analytical mind.
Perks & Benefits
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Open culture