- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Mechanical), Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics or equivalent.
- No working experience is acceptable but candicate with certain working experience is more preferable
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Oversee overall factory operation
- Organize day to day worker's job routine
- Allocate resources effectively
- Address worker's issue
- Ensure production efficiency and optimisation
- Oversee maintenance schedule
- Ensure all policies and procedures are followed as per Food Safety Management System
Free accommodation in town area with free utility