As our Procurement Executive, you will be placed in a hustle and bustle environment where you will utilize your procurement skills in ensuring Production line runs smoothly. Make new connections with people of different cultures.
- Responsible for sourcing and negotiating with suppliers and preparing price comparison for all raw material and non- raw material requisition prior to selection of suppliers based on price and availability of stock.
- Responsible for Cost Down activities.
- Complete tasks and assignments within target dates.
- Propose to management on selection of suppliers.
- Manage daily purchasing activities by issuing, processing and verifying PR and PO to ensure timely delivery of materials.
- Plan and order the materials from the Approved Supplier List (overseas & domestic).
- Communicate with suppliers pertaining to capacity requirement.
- Coordinate with planners on required delivery date.
- Liaise & coordinate with related departments and suppliers on material reject issues.
- Develop new and existing suppliers to be in line with the Quality System implemented by the Company as per ISO system requirement and Company’s policies.
- Provide feedback and update on outstanding components’ delivery date.
- Keep track of supplier’s performance for the yearly supplier’s Performance Review.
- Upkeep of filing system.
- Provide assistance to team members to achieve yearly target.
Desired traits and skills
- Owns a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Economics, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in Procurement.
- Fresh graduates with good interpersonal skills may apply.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office applications.
- Able to negotiate, organize and be resourceful.
Perks & Benefits
- Parking is free
- Nearby public transport
- Medical insurance
- Hospitalization insurance
- Group personal accident coverage
- Specialist treatment claim
- Dental/ optical claim