Job Summary and Opportunities
Are you excited to help customers meet their wants and needs? Do you take pleasure in walking clients through their policy options and helping them settle their claims and issue as quickly and efficiently as possible? If so, we’ll we urge you to apply for this job as part of our YEG family members. We’re looking for a bright, talented, sales-minded professional who has a passion for the industry and wants to work in an energetic, positive environment. We’re a boutique firm with a small roster of clients that grows by the day, so you’ll be getting in on the ground floor with infinite future opportunities.
Job Duties and Requirements
- 考生必须至少拥有高级二级证书SPM / STPM / A级别，文凭高级/高级/毕业文凭学士学位。财务/会计/银行，人力资源管理，商业研究/行政/管理，大众传播/市场营销，秘书或同等学历。
- For all the candidates need at least 18 years old and above.
- Candidates must possess at least a higher secondary certificate SPM/STPM/ A level, Diploma advanced/ Higher/ Gradute Diploma Bachelor’s Degree. Finance/ Accountancy/ Banking, Human Resources Management, Business Studies/ Administration/ Management, Mass communication/ Marketing, Secretarial or equivalent.
- Professional training and knowledge provided and fulfil 1 months of probation.
- P&C license required. If no we will arrange an examination once you confirmed.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Mandarin, plus advantage in English.
- Ability to explain complex issues and concepts to customers so that they understand them fully.
- Develop positive working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Approach clients via cold calling and direct mail to inquire about their situation and future needs.
- Excellence culture and nice working environment.
YEG is a young and energetic financial service agency of Prudential Assurance (M) Berhad. We are specialised in estate planning, income replacement planning. YEG provided professional training like self- confidence enhance, it is important for all the members to increase their Selling point skills, Recruiting and Coaching skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities