Position : Business Analyst
Salary Range : RM 8,000 – RM 10,000
Working Location : Bangsar South City
Working Hours : Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm
- To work and plan the Functional Specification Documentation activities and deliverables with project team based on scope, delivery and timeline of the project.
- To identify, collect, evaluate and document business/user/system requirements into specifications (including functional, non-functional, data, interface, dependencies, constraints, assumptions, risk and other related items) for system development through working with various business users/stakeholders by conducting workshops/interviews/study ensuring that requirements map to the objective and scope of the project.
- To produce user/system requirements related documents for projects including diagrams, sitemaps/blueprint, wire frames, functionality, navigation flows, system/task flows, traceability matrix and others.
- To participate in the software development lifecycle supporting project implementation activities including design planning, user interface building, documentation, testing and training.
- To adhere to project implementation methodology for all projects.
- Undertakes other duties and responsibilities as may assigned by the project manager/team leader/Head of Project Management Office from time to time or as and when necessary for the effective realization of the project purpose.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 years working experience in the related fields is required for this position.
- Required skills: Banking, Financial and/or Insurance working experience
- Knowledge in AS400 and working experience with AS400, LOS
- Knowledge in Business Process Methodology
- Experience working with IT Projects
- Require good written and verbal English
Interested applicants are invited to e-mail and provide detailed resume to us stating contact details, employment history (if any) and academic background, a recent passport-sized photograph, together with current and expected salary.