- To assist the Project Manager/Site Manager in the supervision of construction works.
- Recording site diary, manpower chart, machinery usage report and site progress report.
- Responsible for the actual site work supervision and ensuring that they are properly executed in accordance with the requirements as set out in the Quality Plans.
- To control wastage and delivery of material to the site.
- Maintain strict quality control procedures
- To ensure that project operations and document control procedures are adhered to.
- To plan, coordinate and monitor subcontractor’s activities at project sites.
- To coordinate and monitor the delivery of materials.
- To ensure that all works carried out are in accordance with the drawings, specifications, construction plan, procedures, work instruction, etc.
- Liaising with consultant / sub-contractors on Civil & Structural works of the project.
- Liaising with draughts person on the civil & structure drawing of the project drawings.
- Coordinate with clients, consultants, contractors, and suppliers for project implementation.
- Ensure timely completion of projects.
- Work with the production team to ensure work carried out adheres to schedule
- Resolve site problems encountered
- Conduct quality checks and ensure proper follow up and rectification of all defects.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance