YOUTH Friendly working environment
Office is situated NEXT to the MRT station
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll be accomplishing:-
- Our ideal candidate will be given the primary scope of work that involves Server and Network administrations. Responsibilities include but not limited to:-
- You'll be responsible to answer incoming phone calls and emails from customers and addressing their questions and concerns regarding the company's products and services, as well as troubleshooting any technical problems they may have.
- You are to recognize and take appropriate action when escalation and/or deescalation is required for critical and urgent cases.
- You'll be responsible for setting up, deploying and maintaining new and existing servers.
Here's some of what you'll need:-
- Good communication in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Knowledge of Linux / Windows operating system, networking environment and web-based applications.
- Good grasp of remote troubleshooting skill.
- Knowledge on setting up Linux, Windows server, and remote troubleshooting skills is prefered but not a must.
- Shift work is required for this position.
An exciting career opportunity in a challenging business setting characterized by high pace and diversity
You will get to focus on creating valuable relations with current and new customers and work with professional teams in an environment where you will be recognized, valued and well-rewarded
On Site Job Training will be provided. So, no worries if you are clueless at the beginning…….
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (Meal Allowances, Parking Subsidy, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Personal development opportunities
- Medical, Dental & Vision Claims