Assist & facilitate in all coordination of communications and engagement activities involving Ministries and Agencies. Effectively ensure continuous engagements with key stakeholders, maintain good rapport with relevant key government stakeholders and engagement activities involving MDEC key platforms.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- This position will be responsible to establish and maintain good relationship with relevant Government Stakeholders.
- Manage Parliamentary Affairs concerning MDEC
- Assist manager in the development of government engagement plan, strategy and coordination of activities consistent with the overall aims and department requirements
- Support and coordinate requests from external or internal stakeholders to engage with federal government.
- Maintain and update key stakeholders’ profile and contact database, parliament answers and develop presentation slides for briefing / sharing session etc.
- Produce draft reports and manage business intelligence / research work for the department as and when required.
- Assist manager in the ad-hoc request / duties, administrative and financial matters as and when required.
- Provide advisory to internal stakeholders on matters related to:
· Government Stakeholder Management
· Cabinet Meeting matters (MJM, NJM, Decisions and Ulasan)
· Government protocol for official events and meetings
· At least a bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields.
· At least 5 years’ work experience in the related field. Candidate with experience in Stakeholder Relations and Government Affairs will have an added advantage.
i. Good Communication skills (both oral and written) in Bahasa Malaysia and English
ii. Interpersonal skills
iii. Research and Analytical skills
iv. Problem-solving skills
v. Leadership skills
Technical Skills / Knowledge Specialisation:
i. Stakeholder Relationship Management
ii. Negotiation Skills
iii. Presentation Skills
iv. Event Management
v. Financial and Budgeting
vi. Well-versed in the structure of the Malaysian Government at Federal level
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Fixed Allowance for managerial level (petrol & car allowances)
- Flex-time, Flex-place, Flex-benefit
- Education support
- Casual dress code
- Medical coverage
- Dental & Optical
- Annual leave
- Free parking