- Responsible to lead the team on sales performance and growth for all customer accounts and sales.
- Manage, develop and train team members to ensure team performance meet the target.
- Develop long-term relationship with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements.
- Persuade clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery.
- Negotiate tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs.
- Search for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximise client potential in designated regions.
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education also analyse costs and sales.
- Work on after-sales support services and provide technical back up as required.
- Prepare presentations and demonstrate how a product meets clients’ needs.
- Working together with members of sales team and other technical experts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- At least 4 years of sales management experience with good sales performance track record in electrical and automation industry.
- Good strategic mindset, strong leadership track record in managing sales team performance.
- Knowledgeable in PLC, Drives, etc are advantage.
- Organisational skills and team working capability.
- Independence and tenacity.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent written and spoken in English.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Outstation Allowance
- Nearby public transport
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Free Parking