We at Music Tribe believe that our sole purpose is to empower you to become the most creative you can be.
We believe in obsessively* empowering you through our Brand Tribes Midas, Klark Teknik, Lab Gruppen, Lake, Tannoy, Turbosound, TC Electronic, TC Helicon, Behringer, Bugera, Auratone and Coolaudio.
Empowering you to create and receive appreciation is the key to our happiness.
That’s why we exist.
*Obsession =The domination of one’s thoughts or feelings by a persistent idea, image or desire.
Job Title, External: Procurement Leader
Job Title, Internal: Procurement Leader
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Local Procurement (DM and IDM) SLA
- Local Vendor Selection and Consolidation SLA
- Supplier Development SLA, Local Negotiation SLA
- Local Contract SLA
- Local Pricing SLA
- Capital Acquisition SLA
- Procurement Policies and Guidelines SLA
- Talent SLA
- Local Procurement (DM and IDM) Program
- Local Vendor Selection and Consolidation Program
- Supplier Development Program
- Local Negotiation Program
- Local Contract Program
- Local Pricing Program
- Capital Acquisition Program
- Procurement Policies and Guidelines Program
- Talent Program
- Local Procurement (DM and IDM) SLA Compliance
- Local Vendor Selection and Consolidation SLA Compliance
- Supplier Development SLA Compliance
- Local Negotiation SLA Compliance
- Local Contract SLA Compliance
- Local Pricing SLA Compliance
- Capital Acquisition SLA Compliance
- Procurement Policies and Guidelines SLA Compliance
- Talent SLA Compliance
Processes and Tools:
- MS365 Suite
- SAP Suite
- Plans and implements activities related to the timely, cost effective procurement, inventory control, planning and quality control of production materials.
- Develops, implements, and maintains policies, procedures, and material control systems to reduce costs, streamline procedures, and implement solutions.
- Ensures the availability of materials in the supply chain, as scheduled, and the maintenance of inventory at minimum acceptable levels.
- Responsible for sourcing and supplying raw materials, utilities and outside services, as well coordinating global procurement efforts.
- Coordinates with finance/accounting on matters involving inventory carrying costs. Reviews and plans requirements for acceptable inventory.
- May assist with the establishment and maintenance of the production control system.
- May work with customers in auditing customer inventory levels and with internal and external vendors to comply with inventory policies.
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities