We at Music Tribe believe that our sole purpose is to empower you to become the most creative you can be.
We believe in obsessively* empowering you through our Brand Tribes Midas, Klark Teknik, Lab Gruppen, Lake, Tannoy, Turbosound, TC Electronic, TC Helicon, Behringer, Bugera, Auratone and Coolaudio.
Empowering you to create and receive appreciation is the key to our happiness.
That’s why we exist.
*Obsession =The domination of one’s thoughts or feelings by a persistent idea, image or desire.
Job Title, External:
Intellectual Property Leader
Job Title, Internal:
Compliance IP Leader
Roles and Responsibilities:
- IP Compliance Strategy
- Training Program Strategy
- Compliance IP Platform Strategy
- IP Compliance Policies
- Enactments of Contingency
- IP Compliance Infringements
- IP Compliance Training Program
- Cost Efficiency
- Value of Fines
- Creates and directs the strategic IP compliance function within Music Tribe, including the preparation, filing and litigation of patents, trademarks, domains, copyrights, licenses, agreements and other forms of intellectual property protections.
- Advises and informs senior management of IP protection matters.
- Ensures that legal issues and recommendations are communicated to internal customers and external suppliers.
- Requires a law degree.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities