Job Description :
- To establish a good rapport with the customer and assist in identifying business opportunities.
- Proactive in seeking and securing new business.
- Promote & Provide the customer with product, service info, price movement & company development.
- Prepares & pro-actively execute sale plans for prospective clients, using internal marketing as well as self-set appointments, carry out sales, call visits where necessary, prospecting and early engagement with new clients.
- Conduct credit assessment of each application and work out viable financing solutions.
- Prepares sale report/status on a periodical basis or when required.
- Any other tasks are given/ instruct by your Immediate Superior and the Management.
Job requirement :
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- At least 2-1 years of working experience in the related field.
- required Excellent in written and spoken English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Pleasant personality and attitude.
- Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply.
- Having experience and can start immediately is an advantage.
- Local people are preferable.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Personal leave
Interested applicants are invited to write-in or e-mail their application with full curriculum vitae, employment history, present and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org