- To conduct water test in accordance to the standard method & deliver a true result within the specified time.
- To receive or collect & labeling the samples.
- To do some basic documentation - completing worksheet & filing, recording and analyzing data.
- To do general housekeeping – maintaining, cleaning of the equipment and workplace.
Qualification / Requirement :
- Diploma / Degree in a relevant scientific subject : Chemistry, Applied Chemistry, Science, Applied Science, Physics, Biology.
- Experienced on laboratory work or practical research.
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- 1 Year Contract : 10th September 2019 - 31st August 2020
- Willing to work at Taman Johor Jaya, Johor Bahru.
- Willing to work during weekend & Public Holidays.
- Willing to work on shift schedule.
- Preferably male candidate because of security issue, sample loading and as a backup for sample collection.
- Hardworking, multi-tasking, excellent physical condition and endurance, brave, good team player & communication skill.
Interested candidates are requested to write in or email with detailed resume, stating salary email and contact numbers. ONLY shortlisted candidate will be notified for interview.
Corporate Annual Dinner