- Design and build new Functional Test fixtures and stations to run automated manufacturing testing of circuit boards for Wireless Process Measurement transmitters.
- Analyze log file of manufacturing test results to diagnose test fixture or station issues; perform statistical analysis of data collected during testing to see trends and suggest control limit changes.
- Designs, simulates, enters schematic and debugs and brings up electronic circuits and system to meet product specifications
- Work closely with the software engineer (electronic programmer) and mechanical engineer.
- Calibrate, test and debug electronic devices.
- PCB layout for analog and digital circuits
- Lead overall hardware design, modification, testing, troubleshooting, verification and release for new products.
- Be a part of R&D Department.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Experience in the analog circuit design.
- Experience with design verification/troubleshooting methods and familiar with equipment like Oscilloscopes, Spectrum Analyzers and Logic Analyzers.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bayan Lepas.
** Please attached a full resume and attached with Passport size photo **
Kindly contact : Ms Linda
Email : email@example.com
Contact : 018 - 9100250 ( Whatsapp )