We’re hiring a self-motivated Project Manager with experience delegating to 15 or more staff members. The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible, and will hire new talent as needed to fulfill client needs.
POSITION : PROJECT MANAGER
REPORT TO : HEAD OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT
1. Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each Project.
2. Delegate project tasks based on staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and
3. Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short- and
4. Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial
5. Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff
6. Use and continually develop leadership skills.
1. 2 years’ experience in project management.
2. Familiarity with project time management tools such as Trello, Slack and Jira.
3. Experience with process improvement.
4. Advanced time management and analytical skills.
5. Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PPT, and Microsoft Words.
6. Excellent client-facing communication skills.
7. Must be excellence in Malay, English and Mandarin is an advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities