- Leading a team of Recruitment Specialists, managing team performance through effective direction and leadership including team meetings; 1:1 sessions and regular training.
- Plan, execute, monitor and follow-up on all recruitment locally and internationally.
- Identify right sources and tools/methods of recruitment for different positions of the Company.
- To perform end-to-end recruitment in line with hiring managers, HR and business requirements to fill approved open positions in alignment with business objectives.
- Collating market research and providing insight to the business on talent pool sizing and competitor movements.
- To handle and manage Manpower Planning.
- Conducting and distributing reports on a regular basis and special reports on request, identifying issues and recommend actions.
- Participating in projects and/or initiatives within or outside the team.
- Degree in Human Resource Management or any other relevant field.
- Proven experience in recruitment, ideally gained with an international company or in an agency environment and deep knowledge of best practices for delivering a best-in-class candidate experience.
- A track record in leading, developing and motivating a team.
- Strong ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with peers and stakeholders.
- Must be able to travel locally and outstation as and when required.
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Bonus
- Annual Leave
- Outpatient Medical Coverage
- Insurance Coverage (GHS, GPA and GTL)
- Career Development Opportunity
- Staff Purchase Discount
- Semi-Flexi Working Hour
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?