Job Responsibilities :
- Installation, Testing, Commissioning, Maintenance and Repair servicing of company products such as Medical lasers, Aesthetic Lasers, Endoscopes, Surgical Instruments and other equipment, etc Develop strategies, plans and implement them to increase business for the products and Services responsible.
- Prepare quotations, proposals, demo delivery orders, demo/ sample requisitions etc to customers for the products and services under responsibility Follow up thoroughly with customers on quotations, samples and ensure purchase orders are received.
- Co-ordinate with the administration department to ensure timely delivery of purchase orders Send weekly/ monthly planning reports to Manager, Submit expense claims in a timely manner.
- Manage current customer accounts efficiently and increase the product portfolio with them Find the potential for new business/ product opportunities Conduct seminars/ workshops on company products under responsibility Comply with GDPMD rules and regulations in all documentation responsible. Any other duties assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Keep all filings in order and Conform to Company and Govt Regulations at all times.
Job Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Bioengineering/Biomedical) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Troubleshooting, MS Office.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Biomedical or equivalent.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?