Reporting directly to the Sales & Business Development Head. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to engage with customers throughout the entire sales cycle, starting from assessing the customer’s challenges, to proposal of solutions, quotation and eventually receiving orders. As a Sales Manager, you will need to be proactive to build a healthy pipeline of sales opportunities, provide timely reporting and engage with your superior or colleague to maximize your opportunities. Other core responsibilities include:
- Responsible in prospecting new clients and meeting clients.
- Develop action plans and activities to achieve target business volume.
- Able to achieve company sales target / objectives.
- Responding to Project Tender, Proposal, and Quotation.
- Able to lead and work closely with business partners.
- Good following-up in account / client servicing.
It is essential that the candidate we are looking for has the drive to succeed, and an excellent communication and interpersonal skill. Ideally, you will have to be a self-starter that can take a job from start to finish on your own by communicating with your team. To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies / Administration / Management / Marketing / Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 3 year(s) working experience in IT or Managed Services related field is required for this position
- Knowledge in IT / Consulting Sales is an added advantage.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written in English.
- Possess own transportation and willing to travel.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities