- Salary stated above is negotiable and is subject to related work experiences and qualifications.
- Work week: 5.5 days a week
- Day off: To be informed in job offer letter
- Evaluate the conditions of machineries through proper testing methods.
- Plan for scheduled and major maintenance of machineries.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising data.
- Proper operation and maintenance of boilers and steam turbines.
- Troubleshoot and corrective actions.
- Arrange manpower and lead subordinates.
- Improve milling efficiency.
- Must possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in any Engineering field or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Related work experiences will be an added advantage.
- MUST possess Steam Engineer GRADE ONE Certificate for the application of Mill Engineer.
- Preferably to possess Steam Engineer Grade Two (if any) for the application of Assistant Mill Engineer.
- Good attendance is a must.
- Good command of language; both written and spoken in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Motivated, willing to learn, hardworking, result-oriented and a team player.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Initiative and responsible.
- Willing to travel when needed.
- Willing to work in night shift when needed.
- Willing to be transfered to other work locations when needed.
Perks & Benefits
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?