Reporting directly to the Sales & Business Development Head. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to engage with customers throughout the entire sales cycle, starting from assessing the customer’s challenges, to proposal of solutions, quotation and eventually receiving orders. As a Sales Executive, you will need to be proactive to build a healthy pipeline of sales opportunities, provide timely reporting and engage with your superior or colleague to maximize your opportunities. Other responsibilities include:.
- Identify, manage and secure new account, and continue to maintain a good relationship with the client.
- Providing solution presentation and consultation to the clients.
- Responding to Project Tender, Proposal, and Quotation.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
It is essential that the candidate we are looking for has the drive to succeed, and an excellent communication and interpersonal skill. Ideally, you will have to be a self-starter that can take a job from start to finish on your own by communicating with your team. To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree Business Studies / Administration / Management / Marketing / Information Technology or equivalent.
- Knowledge in Sales and IT / Consulting Sales is an added advantage.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- A good command of spoken and written English.
- Possess own transport.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities