Job Responsibilities :
- Participate in candidate sourcing, shortlisting, interviewing and selection process.
- Work proactively with other team members.
- Manage the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
- Coordinate the employment contract preparation and offer/negotiation process.
- Conduct reference checks.
- Prepare recruitment activity reporting on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Ad-hoc assignment from time to time from immediate superior.
Job Requirements :
- Experienced in talent acquisition at least 1-2 years.
- Min A Level / Diploma and above.
- Proficiency in Mandarin for inter and external communication with the counterpart.
- Ability to thrive in a target oriented, sales driven environment.
- Possess strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Working location at Johor Bahru.
5 working days
Basic salary + attractive commission scheme
Good career exposure and learning environment