DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
- Plan for preventive maintenance schedules, repair, and installation of machines, tools and equipment to ensure continuous production operations and meeting targeted OEE (availability).
- To plans, develop, and implements new methods and procedures designed to improve safety, minimize operating costs, and effect greater utilization of labor and materials and reduce unplanned down time.
- Requisitions tools, equipment, and supplies required for operations.
- Prepares department annual budget and monitors expenditure of funds in budget.
- Delegate tasks to subordinates, from complex activities like electrical, heating & air-conditioning work, and also whole plant from receiving till warehouse.
- Reviews job orders and CIP schedule to determine work priorities.
- Liaising among different departments eg : suppliers, managers, internal departments.
- Working with managers to implement the company’s policy and goals.
- To ensure continuous supply of water, heat, steam, electric power, gas and compressed air for Plant consumption.
- Responsible for waste water treatment to meet DOE standard A.
- Workers and contractors engaged in buildings and grounds maintenance activities.
- Develops preventive maintenance program in conjunction with maintenance staff and production.
- Review production, quality control and maintenance reports and statistics to plan and modify maintenance activities.
- Inspects operating machines & equipment for conformance with operational standards.
- Directs training and indoctrination of workers to improve work performance and acquaint workers with company policies & procedures.
- Confers with management, engineering, and quality control personnel to resolve maintenance problems and recommend measures to improve operations & conditions of machines and equipment.
- Ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed.
- Perform any other tasks and assignments as directed by immediate superior and the management from time to time.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 8-10 years working experiences in a manufacturing environment preferably in Food Industry.
- Good technical knowledge such as PLC, Facility, WWTP and Plant Maintenance System.
- Possess strong leadership, organizing and problem solving skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Free meal
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Sabbatical leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities