DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
- To lead and manage the warehouse in the Organization.
- To manage and control the efficiency and effectiveness of overall warehouse operations and logistics’ activities.
- To ensure process control of inventory movement adhered according to establish process.
- Manage inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from warehouse; coordination inventory transfers with related departments.
- Monitoring incoming and outgoing stock for obvious faults or defects and security of the stock in warehouse.
- Develop warehouse operations improvement by analysing effective process work flow, manning and spacing requirement, training and coaching to warehouse employees.
- To ensure the compliance with established procedures and Company standards such as GMP, HACCP and FSSC are maintain effectively and control in warehouse daily operations.
- To ensure that safety and 5S requirements are met in the warehouse.
- Liaising with internal departments.
- Maintaining statistical and financial records, administering stock control.
- Ensuring that quality objectives and delivery deadlines are met.
- Perform any other tasks and assignments as directed by immediate superior and the management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in any field.
- More than 5 years of warehouse management experiences in the food industry.
- Preferably manager specializing in warehouse management or equivalent.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving skills and a team player able to work independently.
- Possess strong leadership skill to lead and guide warehouse team.
- Experience in GMP, Food Safety, HACCP and 5S will be an added advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Free meal
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Sabbatical leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities