- Responsible for the market research of the material user request
- To ensure approval process and risk assessment are according to the company standard process.
- To access the capabilities of suppliers through tender process.
- To keep the management updated in any changes in market pricing of the procurement materials
- Manage the timely delivery of inspection, warehousing and return of the goods
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Experience negotiating with suppliers and an extrovert personality will be an added advantage.
- Fluent in Mandarin will be an added advantage to deal with suppliers from China.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Meal Allowance
- Transport Allowance
- Toll Allowance