- Responsible for operational and administrative activities in e-commerce platforms
- Execute different channels’ promotion activities, copywriting, designs. Collaborative design team to complete visual output and on-site advertising on e-commerce and digital media buy.
- Arrange the inbound and outbound of inventory to the platform.
- Work with the Finance team to confirm the accurate billing process for the Digital Media Buy campaign and stock outbound.
- Responsible for the development and management of effective media buying on various channels (Facebook Ads, Google Adwords, etc.)
- Daily tasks including tags implementation, campaign set up, delivery monitoring, campaign performance optimization, and reporting & analysis.
- Analyze and evaluate data and reports to improve and optimize campaign performance.
- Work closely with the ecommerce department on campaign strategy planning, campaign delivery updates, campaign analysis reporting and fulfilling ad hoc requests.
- To carry out additional tasks/work as directed by management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Communications/Marketing, Journalism or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferable: Experience in Digital media planning/buying, agency or trafficking
- Thrives in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Required Skill(s): Confidence, working well under pressure, Good numerical and data management skills, Effective organizational abilities, Decisiveness, Profit Oriented, Sales & Marketing Skill, Image/ Video editing or Copywriting skill is an advantage.
- Preferable can start work immediately
- Full-time position available.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual Leave
- EPF & SOCSO
- Staff Purchase
- Team Building
- Annual body checkup