Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible to evaluate service management & operation to improve services and operational efficiency.
- To assist inventory after services, operations, support technical maintenance services, and ensure financial secure and accuracy.
- Responsible for customer ad hoc complaints and maintain company brand, reputation and image.
- Liaise with contractor to ensure branch standardization.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle service inquiries.
- To evaluate and analyse relevant service data and update database according to request.
- Provides feedback and suggestion to improve process.
- To prepare monthly finished goods, raw materials & stores summary report.
- To manage the identification and segregation of goods kept at warehouse.
- To manage warehouse administrative matters.
- To undertake any other ad-hoc assignments or duties assigned by superior and manager when required.
- Selecting space for storage and arranging for good to be placed in the designated areas.
- Ensure all product are quantified and categorized correctly.
- Arrange all incoming goods and place the product at the designated location.
- Stock inventory level control
- To responsible for accuracy of stock shown on inventory report & system are tally.
- Drive and implement process improvements, perform detailed problem - solving in case of services failures.
- Ensure fast, accurate and timely order picking activities.
- To manage branch routine work.
- To ensure branch working normally.
- Prepare monthly report to monitor support activities.
- Update database according to request
- Investigates complaints, informs related departments and collaborates together to resolves problem.
- Solving customer enquire and request promptly, accurately and professionally.
- Candidate must be at least Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree any field.
- Preferably with 1 year working experience in related management.
- Proficient in writing and speaking in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
- Good communication skill, manage critical thinking, problem solving skill.
- Strong ability of organization and coordination and strain capacity, can quickly respond to all kinds of emergencies, timely provide solutions.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual Leave
- EPF & SOCSO
- Staff Purchase
- Team Building
- Annual body checkup
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?