- Liaise with supplier for cargo readiness, vessel booking, arrange shipment/delivery.
- Prepare import and export shipping documentation: Invoice, BL, COO and etc.
- Review and confirm customer draft LC, prepare documents in compliance to LC requirement and submit to bank, ensure documents clean for LC discounting.
- Coordinate and work closely with forwarding agent, monitor and follow up on the import and export activities.
- Handle customer’s order, enquiry and feedback or complaint.
- Maintain good filing system and record keeping.
- Carry out other ad-hoc duties assigned by superior.
- Candidates must possess at least SPM or Diploma in any field.
- Able to speak in English and Mandarin is a MUST.
- Able to work in fast pace environment.
- Able to multitask and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Preferable candidates with working experience in related field.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply. On job training will be provided.
- Able to commence work immediately would be an advantage.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?