- Provide interpretation on financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take.
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company's actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm's finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Prepare regular cash flow analysis to ensure availability of funds for daily operation.
- Manage the preparation of the company's budget.
- Monitor and control trade lines/other banking facilities, price hedging and foreign currency exchanges
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Proven experience as a Finance Manager
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- In-depth knowledge in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst.
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns.
- Proficient user of finance software.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, leadership and presentation skills.
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used.
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles.
- Good knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations.
- Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or equivalent is an advantage.