- Manage and oversee all procurement activities.
- Sourcing for new products suppliers, data-gathering, set up and develop supplier information.
- Develop and manage purchasing budgets and forecast.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Management from time to time as deemed necessary.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good command of spoken and written in Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia & English.
- Good in negotiation skill, price analytical skill as well as problem-solving skill.
- Highly organized and leadership quality.
- Willing to travel outstation upon requested.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Johor Bahru
Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps