The Technical Sales Engineer – Concrete will report to the Target Market (TM) Manager Concrete and shall be based in our JB Sales Office. He/she is responsible for the creation and maintenance of sufficient quantity and quality of customer contacts and relationships to ensure achievement of agreed parameters.
Main Task & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing new RMX, Precast and projects customers and maintaining a good relationship with them.
- Servicing and maintaining good relationship with existing group of Concrete customers.
- Achieving the annual budgeted sales turnover and profitability for the Concrete customer.
- Effectively respond to market conditions & customer requirements.
- Work effectively together with other team members to ensure maintenance and development of Customer's relationships.
- Record daily activities in a timely fashion within the company database.
o Provide the necessary sales and market input for all business related to TM Concrete.
o Determine & implement sales planning objectives together with TM Manager.
o Communicate product requirements (Min/Max forecasts) to TM Manager to ensure timely availability of product.
o Assist in the execution of market studies together with the Marketing Dept.
Marketing and Sales
o Work with TM Manager to achieve their specific customer group or application field sales objectives in relation to their budgets.
o Prepare together with TM Manager and implement an appropriate sales plan.
o Timely collection of all overdue monies from customer accounts.
Mix Proposal and Optimization
o Capable to create mix designs base on customer specification and available Sika Products.
o Provide alternative mix designs to support customer cost efficiency.
- Diploma or Degree in Civil Engineering, Architectural, Building or related fields;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the concrete and/or construction industry. Experience in concrete materials & mix design would be an advantage;
- Must be computer literate and willing to upgrade his skills on an ongoing basis;
- Must be able to speak in Malay, English and Mandarin;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Able to work independently and in a team environment;
- Personal motivation and leadership skills;
- Must have valid driving license and be able to travel frequently;
If you can envision applying your knowledge skills and experience towards our continued success, we want to hear from you. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package. Please send your detailed CV and indicate your expected salary.
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)
Perks & Benefits
- Petrol Card, Toll & Parking Claim
- Medical Insurance
- Group Personal Accident & Group Term Life Insurance