Job Responsibilities :
- Design, develop and test custom built full-stack systems server, Storage, cloud solutions.
- Participate, configure & provide the relevant support in the entire hardware & software.
- Provide continuous Pre & post-implementation support and enhancement based on business units needs.
- To ensure that technical design, development, and deployment are carried out according to Development Standards, Procedures, customers requirement and Security Policies.
- To perform configuration for systems storage (Local or cloud) performance and integrity.
- Configure and install Server Operating systems, software, servers, Storage and other systems devices and ensure all systems security are up to date after the implementation.
Job Requirements :
- Education background: Degree or Diploma in IT, Computer Science, Certified VMWare, Microsoft Certified, Cloud solutions, IOT systems or any relevant courses.
- Microsoft certified, VMware, any security certificate or any IT competency cert are an advantage
- Experience with systems & network diagnostic, monitoring and analysis tools.
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Ability to work independently.
- Possess good communication and mentoring skills.
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Presentation skills
- Own transportation
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travelling expenses, toll, transportation, etc.)
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
- Personal Insurance (PA)
- CIDB/ NIOSH Training (Safety)
- Yearly Dental allowance (upon confirmation)/ after 1 year services
94-1 & 2 (1st Floor), Persiaran Bayan Indah, Bayan Bay, Sungai Nibong, 11900, Bayan Lepas, Penang, Malaysia.
Click to view the location on Google maps