1. Daily kitting and delivery based on schedule.
2. Daily follow-up on critical parts from assigned machine.
3. Daily receive part from production and transfer to store for storage.
4. Daily to ensure parts received are tally with travelling note quantity with correct part name & part number.
5. Daily to load finished goods to racking with proper identification.
6. Daily monitor stock quantity and update the stock card.
7. Physical inventory
8. Daily to clear the re-cycle packing (if needed).
9. Control FIFO
10. Maintain good housekeeping.
11. Daily receiving incoming goods to ensure all incoming parts follow the purchasing schedule
1. Physical Fit
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Medical insurance