We are an engineering and IT based company providing System Integration, Security System and Information Communication Technologies solution in Malaysia and the region. It is the aim of this company to provide Quality Solution to all our clients. Through dedication, innovation and quality service, FAIR Technologies Sdn Bhd seek to develop a long-term partnership with our clients based on trust and confidence. Our client satisfaction is our highest priority.
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects.
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
- Interact daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field.
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel's performance) and report regularly on project status.
- Assign responsibilities and mentor project team.
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with project manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support.
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- Proven working experience as a project engineer.
- Thorough knowledge of design and visualisations software such as AutoCAD.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards.
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects.
- Project management and supervision skills.
- Exemplary decision making ability and leadership skills.
- Current engineer license.
- Good time management and organization skills.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or any relevant field.
Interested applicant, please submit detail resume stating current and expected salary and recent photograph (N.R.) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Central location
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave