We are looking for an efficient Assistant Project Manager to contribute and support the planning and execution of projects. The Assistant Project Manager's responsibilities include monitoring project progress, following up with stakeholders on the completion or delay of project phases, scheduling meetings, and maintaining project documents and reports.
To be successful as an Assistant Project Manager you should be able to perform any tasks assigned by the Project Manager in an efficient and timely manner. An outstanding Assistant Project Manager should be able to maintain oversight of all project activities, identify any issues, and ensure these are resolved promptly.
- Communicating with stakeholders regarding project needs and goals.
- Contributing to the planning and development of projects.
- Supporting the coordination and management of projects.
- Researching information as required.
- Performing administrative tasks such as preparing invoices, estimates, scheduling meetings, etc.
- Keeping track of and reporting on project progress.
- Completing any tasks assigned by the Project Manager in an efficient and timely manner.
- High school/Diploma required.
- Degree in business management or a related field preferred.
- Previous experience in project management or a similar role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and project management software.
- Highly organized and able to multitask.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.