- Ensure work progress according to schedule.
- Supervise projects onsite ensuring work adhere to safety regulations, work schedule and progress and quality.
- Coordinate closely with Consultants, Clients, Sub-contractors and workers on work progress.
- Assist Project Manager to Planning & Monitor overall site progress and condition.
- Carry out inspection and ensure work construct according to drawing.
- Resolve technical problem.
- To conduct a risk assessment at sites to identify for any potential source of risks and recommend and take reasonably practicable steps to eliminate the risk.
- Any Ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Minimum Degree / Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in Civil Engineering works (permanent position).
- Preferably with exposure to the Construction industry.
- Good communication skills, able to interact with all levels.
- Attention to details on-site safety.
- Excellent project skills.