- Company Name: DXC Technology
- Location: Selangor
- Experience: 6 - 11 Years
- Keywords / Skills: System Analyst,Java,Java EE,Oracle Database,Cantonese
- Education: Diploma
- Function: IT
- Role: Other Roles
- Industry: IT/Computers - Software
DXC is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
In a time of change, thrive with DXC Technology.
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/official_dxctechnology Job Description Responsibility
- Responsible for the company's product planning, strategy development and product life cycle management
- Understanding users need, designing according to business and product requirement, planning and designing product, such as function features and process requirement.
- Responsible for systems maintenance and support
- Manage internal projects and lead development teams.
- Prepare application installation guide, application system run manual and other release management documents.
- Manages production application deployment and supporting user verification test
- Post implementation support and handover to Production System Support team during warranty period Our Ideal Candidate
- To support Hong Kong market industry
- Degree or Masters in Software, Computer Science or relevant education
- At least 6 years working experience, with minimum of 3 years in System Analyst
- Experience in handling project with software design, development and familiar with AGILE / PRINCE II.
- Knowledge in Microsoft.net framework, C#, HTML5, JAVA Script programming, SQL Server, Oracle, App Development
- Able to work in Cyberjaya
- Able to speak Cantonese, as will be needed to liaise with the Cantonese speaking candidate in Hong Kong