Job Location: Desa Cemerlang
- Plan daily/weekly/monthly production report.
- Oversee the daily operations of food processing.
- Schedule workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules.
- Supervise and coach operators.
- Ensure good housekeeping of production floor and cleanliness of machine/equipment.
- Ensure production meets health, sanitation and quality standards set by the company, food industries and government agencies.
- Monitor production output according to specifications.
- Submit reports on performance and progress.
- Determine issues in efficiency and suggest improvements.
- Train new operators on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures.
- Establish strict safety guidelines and company standards.
- Any other tasks as and when assigned by Superior.
- Proven experience as Production Supervisor or similar role in food manufacturing preferred.
- Familiarity in using various types of manufacturing machinery and tools.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in Food Science or food industries related.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in food manufacturing industries.