The Service Technician is responsible for the maintenance, repair & operations and installation of the Reverse Osmosis (RO) System dialysis machines and its products at the client’s facilities.
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
- Ability to work flexible hours and to adapt to changing work schedules
- Familiarity with mobile tools and applications related to dialysis machines
- Ability to work with limited supervision and produce from remote work locations.
- Good organization / time management skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks at a time while paying strict attention to details
- Certificate / Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronic Engineering / Biomedical or any equivalent qualification
- Minimum of one (1) year of working experience in servicing & troubleshooting Reverse Osmosis (RO) System dialysis machines
- Willing to work over time
- Willing to work on Saturday and Sunday
- Prefer male and willing do it hardcore work
- Prefer candidate from Johor, Melaka & Negeri Sembilan
- Possess valid driving license and willing to travel outstation such as Sourthern Region.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Family Trip
- Miscellaneous allowances
- Yearly increment, bonus
- Transport will be provided by company with outstation allowance.