- To prepare technical proposal including Method Statement and sketch drawing as requested by client.
- To visit job sites and report on job site progress.
- To attend pre-construction and site meetings.
- To disseminate information pertaining to projects from direct superior to site supervisors.
- To act as 'liaison officer' between office and site on documentation matter.
- To monitor work schedule as planned by MD.
- To assist in preparing technical specification as requested by other department and client.
- To monitor program cost activity to achieve an "in budget" result.
- To review and monitor project progress to assure quality complies to client's requirement.
- To contirbute to team effort in order to accomplish expected results.
- To do post-mortem report for each project and suggest for improvement.
- To develop and deliver progress reports to management.
- To prepare Project Quality Plan (PQP) upon receiving NPN from Sales department.
- To submit daily and weekly report as per schedule.
- To prepare and submit (if office project) progress claim monthly on assigned project.
- To collect certificate of payment for all the progress claim sent.
- To act as a "safety committee" whenever needed in projects assigned.
- To conduct joint inspection for handover panel / projects.
- Degree / Diploma in Civil Engineering, Building Science or related discipline.
- Knowledgeable in environmental, safety and health practices.
- Knowledge in AutoCAD / Adobe Illustrator is pre-requisite.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated person, able to work independently and with RIGHT ATTITUDE.
- Computer literate.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in related field. Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply.
- Possess driving license and own vehicle.
- Self-motivated and willing to put in extra time and effort to learn.
- Drive to exceed expectations and in delivering excellence.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities