- Overseeing HR department functions including compensation and benefits, training development, employment relations, recruitment, and selection.
- Responsible to ensure accuracy and timely payment of employee's salary and other statutory payments such as EPF, SOCSO, EIS and Income Tax aligned with Malaysian Laws.
- Responsible for recruitment and selection matters and to liaise with the respective HODs and recruitment personnel on manpower requirements and manpower planning.
- To oversee industrial relations function; by providing advice to all disciplinary issues and ensure that actions were taken by the company are in conformity with the labor law/employment act and company's rules and regulations.
- Planning, organizing and controlling activities and actions of the HR department.
- Oversee for day-to-day operations and the work of HR team members.
- Successful utilization of people to obtain specific results as well as the company goal.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?