- Candidates must possess at least Diploma in Engineering or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- A minimum of 2 years working experience preferably in construction.
- Good communication skills, commercial awareness and teamworking skills.
- Prefer candidate with Mandarin speaking.
- Salary Range: RM1,500.00 – RM3,000.00
- Location: Kuala Lumpur
- Agreeing project objectives.
- Representing the company’s interests.
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion.
- Making sure that all the aims of the project are met.
- Making sure the quality standards are met.
- Providing advice on the management of the projects.
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs.
- Overseas all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations.
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors.
- Monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained.
- Organizing the various professional people working on the project.
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques.
- Review the work progress on daily basis.
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status.
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones.
- Using IT systems to keep track of people and progress.
- Meet contractual conditions of performance.
- Analyze, manage and mitigate risks.
- Select tools, material and equipment and track inventory.
- Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licenses.
- You are required to perform other tasks as stipulated by Department Heads.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities