- To undertake the general planning and organizing work and to coordinate activities of the department to adjust to the changing environment.
- Follow up and record daily production output versus production planning schedules.
- To oversee the production's daily operation and to ensure high productivity with products quality conforms to specification at all times.
- To ensure daily production coordination to meet the production targets and dateline.
- To be actively involved in manpower planning and to manage worker’s discipline, training and attendance.
- To solving problems encountered during the production process. This includes quality, output, material, equipment and personnel issues.
- Handling the preventive maintenance of the production machinery and equipments.
- Maintains 5’S at work place and safety working environment.
- Perform any other duties or task which assigned by superior or management.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM / Diploma qualification or equivalent.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Strong analytical problem solving skills, highly discipline, hardworking and a team player.
- Able to drive forklift and working experience in furniture industry will be an added advantage.
- At least 1 to 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?