- Manage the overall finance issue of the project including cash flow, revenue, profit, issue claim/invoice, chasing certificate and chasing payment.
- Liaise or have meeting with clients, main contractors, consultants, authoritys to resolve site issue, design issue and coordination issue.
- Plan, manage and monitor overall project, to handle all paperwork of the project including correspondences letter, email, drawings, operation & maintenance manual etc.
- To monitor and control all subcontractors issue and work progress including certify claim for subcontractors, monitor number of workforce, subcontract finance issue etc.
- To provide guide and coaching to supervisors, including checking on their work, supporting their site needs etc.
- Submit monthly report, update on site progress and site issue.
- To check and order material for subcontractors. To ensure material price is competitive, quantity is correct and specification is acceptable.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
- Preferable Chinese Speaking Candidates
- At least 7 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): MS Office, AutoCad, MS Project, Project Management
- Preferably Manager specialized in Engineering - Electrical Construction or equivalent.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated person, able to work independently, confident, proactive character, with a track record of taking the lead.
- Able to work under pressure or own initiative and able to work long hours.
- Computer literate.