- Responsibility for hands-on interaction within social media platform; keeping on top of the blog, facebook, twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and etc;
- Use of a toolkit to measure and monitor social activity- find out what works, tweak and improve communications, tactics, campaigns etc;
- Daily content updates & posting
- Close liaison with other parts of the organization to ensure aligned marketing and online marketing strategy is being delivered;
- Work closely with the company's client;
- Respond and react to changes within social networks- functionally, etiquette, reporting and etc;
- Assist the sales and project team for project deliverable related matters.
- Servicing client account, attend the client inquiries and liaison with customer and supplier for project accomplishment.
- Monitor and present relevant data, trends, successes, exceptions etc;
- Ensure project deliverable complete in a timely manner.
- Maintain a proper filing system and update HOD the project status regularly
- Responsible for document compilation and liaison with client for necessary information for project-related matter (proposals, profile, presentations, etc.)
- Responsible for effectively answering and managing calls on a reasonably busy switchboard, and communicating messages in a timely manner.
- Utilize great web etiquette skills to ensure you deliver the right message online, help people, stimulate discussions, encourage debate etc 'Think on your feet' real-time content writing, online discussion, interaction, etc. Creative input on content, ideas on social media viral marketing.
- Handle incoming and outgoing correspondence with clients and take minutes of meetings
- Any ad-hoc tasks assigned to you by management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, in any field.
- 2 years of working experience and must be computer savvy
- Familiar with computer software such as Outlook, MS Office, and social media tools
- Proficiency in Mandarin, English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kuchai Lama, Kuala Lumpur
- Applicants must be Malaysian citizens
- 1 Full-Time position is available.
Perks & Benefits
- Central location
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?