- Carry out quality inspections in the factory using measuring instruments such as micrometer, vernier calipers, microscope, titration, etc.
- Review quality report and analysis report submitted by QA Inspector & Welding Engineer.
- Collect and analyse quality data using statistical method.
- Report any quality issue on daily basic to QA Manager.
- Perform chemical analysis and mechanical test using equipment such as Spark OES,
- Universal Tensile Tester, Charpy Impact Tester, etc.
- Non-conformity investigation, issue non-conformance report & follow-up for the corrective action implementation.
- Work with Production Engineer in resolving quality issues & monitor effectiveness of newly implemented corrective actions or programme.
- Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement.
- Attend meetings & being the spokesman for QA Dept.
- Quality Management System (QMS) team member & execute assigned roles & responsibilities.
- Customer complain investigations & writing analysis reports.
- Co-ordinate QA/QC activities in the factory.
- Provide briefing or training to the work force on quality improvement topics.
- Arrange for various product approval programme.
- Good communication skills & a team player with good ability working with other people
- Computer literacy, familiar with Microsoft office such as Excel, Word & Power Point.
- Conversant with both Bahasa Malaysia & English.
- Report writing in English.
- Good in use of principal of statistics, mathematics for analysis and troubleshooting.
- Experience or with knowledge of quality control systems or principals will be an added advantage.
- Good analytical skills, able to see problems & recommend sound solutions.
- Good time-management skills.
- Ability to read & comply to departmental procedures, processes and work instructions.
- Keen on continuous improvement
Physical & Medical Requirements
- Physically fit, agile and able to work in a manufacturing environment.
- Possesses good eyesight with or without spectacles.
- Effective visual, aural, oral, tactile & ambulatory abilities.
- Medically fit without major health issues or chronic diseases.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree,
- Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Office.
- Required language(s): English, Malay.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Non-Executives or entry-level specializing in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
- Full time is available
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above mentioned experience and requirement, your application still can be considered on individual merits and you may contacted for opportunities.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notify in (1) WEEK TIME FRAME.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Company trips
- Medical insurance