- Position: Chemical Process Engineer.
- Salary: RM 3000-5000.
- Location: Shah Alam.
Our client is a well established adhesive and chemical manufacturing company with more than 50 years in existence in Malaysia. They are currently recruiting a Manufacturing Process Engineer to be part of their production team in Shah Alam. Responsibilities
As the Chemical Process Engineer, you will be working closely with engineering, production and quality teams internally. At the same time you may also be interacting with customers in order to successfully adapt the process and products to best meet their product specification needs.
Reporting to Production Manager, you will be responsible in implementing manufacturing process,equipment and facilities to meet current and future production volume.
Scope & duties:
- Implement design, development and improvement of new/existing products.
- Monitoring and analyzing manufacturing process performance.
- Implementing manufacturing process improvement projects.
- Provide technical support to sales team.
We are looking for candidates who are highly driven and passionate of working in a commercial manufacturing environment.
- Degree in Engineering disciplines (Chemical or Process/Industrial, Mechanical).
- Minimum 2 years of work experience within manufacturing/production environment, ideally in chemical-related industries.
- Good knowledge and experience in product design and/or technical support.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills are necessary.
- Good communication skills, especially in English.