- Position title: Finance Manager
- Remuneration: RM 8000-10000.
- Work Location: Kepong Industrial Area, Kepong, KL.
About the hiring company
It is an established FMCG manufacturing services company, providing manufacturing services of consumer and household products. The production facilities are based at Kepong Industrial Area, Kepong.
Our client is currently seeking to recruit a qualified Accountant to assume the role of Finance Manager. This is an ideal opportunity for a qualified finance professional with FMCG or process industry experience looking to develop a career with an industry leading company in Malaysia. The incumbent will benefit from a business committed to continued development of its staff. Job Description
- Manage and lead the finance team to ensure the efficiency of day to day operation of finance activities.
- Responsible for the overall accounting functions that includes preparation of financial statements, budget,cash flow and management accounts.
- Prepare product costing for pricing especially to support OEM and inventory valuation purpose and review.
- Ensure budgetary controls, forecasts and projections and monthly management accounts prepared and reviewed.
- Analyse company financial status and budget planning exercise.
The successful applicant will need to have high level technical accounting skills, be prepared to be hands on and deal with details in addition to the higher level duties required of a Finance Manager. Tertiary qualifications in Accounting are essential to succeed in this role. Previous experience in manufacturing environment with job costing is considered essential. Selection criteria:
- Malaysian male or female in age group 30-45.
- Preference qualification is ACCA or CIMA graduate or Bachelor degree in Accountancy.
- Member of MIA preferred although not a must.
- 5-8 years of hands on experience in managing manufacturing accounts.
- 3-5 years of costing and inventory accounting experience.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?