- Position title: Senior Manager, Company Secretary.
- Job location: Mid Valley City, KL.
The hiring company
This is a leading outsource professional provider of corporate company secretarial and governance advisory services.
Their secretarial team provide full spectrum of corporate secretarial services to several listed companies,subsidiaries and a portfolio of clients and companies. With the business undergoing rapid expansion, they are currently seeking a 'Chartered Secretary' with ICSA qualification to assume the role of Senior Manager, Company Secretary based at their corporate head office at Mid Valley City, KL. Core Responsibilities
- Responsible for full spectrum of corporate secretarial matters in compliance with Companies Act, Main Market and ACE market listing requirements of Bursa Malaysia Securities,Malaysian Code on Corporate Governance and other statutory requirements.
- Advice the management and the board on matters pertaining to statutory compliance and requirements as prescribed under the various statues, in particular the Companies Act 1965 and listing requirements of Bursa Malaysia Securities.
- Responsible for the company resolutions,coordinate/attend board,shareholder and board committee/managements.
- Convene and lead in the conduct of all board and shareholders meetings and draft resolutions.
- Responsible for the preparation of announcements to Bursa Malaysia, circulars to shareholders and other requisite documentation relating to corporate exercise.
- Preparation of Annual Report, Circular/Statement to shareholders.
- Maintain statutory statutory records and submission of companies records.
- Manage corporate transactions, M&A,etc.
- Candidate for this role must be professionally qualified ICSA, MAICSA or Licensed Secretary.
- A minimum of 8-10 years experience in corporate secretarial functions with exposure/experience in managing corporate secretarial practices of Public Listed companies.
- Good understanding of due-diligence and compliance measures of SC and Bursa Malaysia.
- Sound technical knowledge and well versed with statutory requirements such as Companies Act, Bursa Malaysia Listing requirements,Malaysian Code on Corporate Governance and other corporate rules and regulations.
- A good knowledge of Companies Act 1965 and well versed in listing requirements will be highly regarded.
- To be considered, candidates must possess a good command of spoken and written English, besides conversant in BM and Chinese/Mandarin.
Sharing is Caring
Know others who would be interested in this job?