- Lead and provide guidance to a team of HR staff focusing in HR & Admin Management with a full spectrum of HR functions such as recruitment, compensation, and benefit, training & development, performance management, industrial & employee relations.
- Oversee all payroll functions to ensure that employees are paid in a timely and accurate manner.
- Liaise with relevant authorities to ensure the company’s compliance with local Labour laws and related statutory requirements including tax issues.
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Ensure continued compliance with applicable legislation by interpreting and monitoring the application of employment.
- Supervise general admin and employee welfare: Company general compound cleanliness, safety & security, Hostel Management, Office facilities upkeep, foreign worker management, etc.
- Ensure compliance and timely review, update and proper filing of all company-related licensing, vendor contract & tenancy agreement.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/ Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.